September 13, 2006

Vertigo

This site, Mimi in New York is one of my favourite reads. She's a magna cum laude Cambridge grad who went to New York to become a journalist. Troubles with getting her papers and visas resulted in finding work at strip clubs to make rent. If you've got rainy days, read her blog. She is an amazing writer and an absolute word wizard, sometimes I don't know how she does it. If nothing else, read the latest entry Vertigo for a glimpse of her life and why I enjoy her blog so much.

2 comments:

Meesh said...

Hello. Folta here (one of T-J's friends). I love the graphic burp post. I checked out that guy's site. Gotta love the I'm a unicorn post. I was laughing out loud and that's hard since I'm the only one in the room. Love it. How do you find this stuff? Do you search for burps and unicorns? Love it. Keep the good stuff coming.

Stinky T said...

Thanks Folta. I'm not exactly sure how I find these sites, I love reading, especially stuff from people with a real knack for the art of writing. I just seem to stumble onto these blogs as I click on random links on people's blogs and stick with them. If you want another good read, try Waiter Rant He's another good one!