December 08, 2006

Lost in Space

So you've been checking constantly for something new, right? And you suffer daily because I'm not writing about the wad of bubblegum stuck on the bottom of my shoe, Naked Twister Tuesdays or the many times I trip while walking... over nothing, for your enjoyment. I hope you've made it past the withdrawal period by now because after this meaningless post you gotta wait a little longer. I know, I'm your dirty little secret addiction just as I am mine.

Or something like that.

I'm off on vacation, going to sunny (I hope!) Costa Rica with Mr. Stinky to enjoy the summer we postponed due to school. Be back in a week or so. I promise lots of pictures upon my return and as many stories as my alcohol-addled mind will retain or conjure. All those who put in orders for a monkey should keep in mind that supply is on a first come, first serve basis as we haven't tested Mr. Stinky's primate wrestling skills yet... you may just get tropical rabies instead. In the meantime think of me in my pink bikini and Mr. Stinky in this thong Speedo merrily frolicking in the crashing surf, running slow motion to some cheesy Baywatch soundtrack along the shore while beads of water cascade off our wet.. tanned... bodies.



OK, stop thinking about the thong Speedo already.

No comments: