July 06, 2007

When Food Goes Bad

Last night we went out to eat. I was starving and cranky so I tried not to talk too much lest I scare off everyone around. I really wanted pasta too, and was excited to open the menu and pick my fare after a quick scan. Somebody suggested the restaurant where the logo has a mule on it, I won't name the offending establishment. I hadn't been there since high school so didn't have an opinion on their food and readily agreed. I just wanted to gorge, I was already in such a bad mood.

I know now why I don't go to that restaurant. The menu is horrible and so was the food. Their pasta selection is as much a disappointment as your report cards used to be and after turning and flipping the menu over about 6 or 7 times I finally settled on the pizza. If I can't have something I want then pizza should at least be somewhat OK, right? Pleh!

I'm still pissed off enough about wasting money there last night that I felt a public service announcement should be made this morning. If bad food pisses me off then spending my hard earned savings to pay for the bad food makes me even more angry. Curses to the stupid mule, I will never eat your crappy offerings of "food" again. How you're still in business I do not understand. If I could I'd flush your sorry ass down the toilet. I had to resort to toast last night when I got home since I was still hungry and know that toast, at least is more enjoyable than the swill you make. I hate you.

1 comment:

The Shuster said...

I feel your pain. The mule is no friend of mine either. The only thing worse than bad food is bad food with bad service.